freepeople性欧美熟妇, 色戒完整版无删减158分钟hd, 无码精品国产vα在线观看DVD, 丰满少妇伦精品无码专区在线观看,艾栗栗与纹身男宾馆3p50分钟,国产AV片在线观看,黑人与美女高潮,18岁女RAPPERDISSSUBS,国产手机在机看影片

正文內(nèi)容

湖南的景區(qū)英文導(dǎo)游詞怎么寫-資料下載頁

2025-03-29 22:08本頁面
  

【正文】 school during the song dynasty, the platform was first built on the top of yuelu hill, by zhanshi, and later in 1528, a pavilion was built on it, but it became deserted with the passing time. in 1790 luodian, the master of the academy, built a platform at the present site, in 1820, the succeeding master, ouyang houjun, renamed it he xi platform in order to memory zhuxi and zhanshi. it was restored in 1868.  On the inner walls of the platform are two big chinese characters fu and shuo, which mean blessing and longevity respectively. legend has it that the character shuo was written with a broom soaked in yellow mud by a taoist master at the time master luodian was attending a banquet in honour of the examination officials and those dispels who had passed the civil exam hence it has been regarded as having celestial touch the character fu was written by luodian, the master himself.  This gate in front of us is the main gate, the gate was formerly built at the time of the song dynasty, and was then called central gate. the main gate underwent both destruction and reconstruction in the course of time. the present structure was once thoroughly renovated in 1868.  The characters yuelu academy on the horizontal tablet were inscribed by emperor zhen zong of the song dynasty. it was presented as an award to zhoushi, the master of the academy, when he was summoned to the emperors presence. on both door posts are couplets which read the kingdom of chu, unique home of the talents, the academy of yuelu, the very cradle of all .it was posed in the qing dynasty by the master of the academy, yuan jiangang and his disciple zhang renjie.  This gate was the second gate, it was first built in 1527 during the ming dynasty. it underwent repairs and restoration many times .it was pletely devastated during the antijapanese war .in 1984, the gate was restored to its former state. This is the lecture hall, where the students had lessons here, it was first built at the time of the song dynasty and was once named jing yi hall. now, it has a more elaborate name the hall of the loyalty, filiality honesty and integrity, because on the inner walls of the hall are engraved four big chinese characters: loyalty, filiality, honesty and integrity. they were handwriting by the great scholar, zhuxi, who once lectured here. others, such as the school regulations, the administrations and way to read were masterpieces of the masters of the academy. on the two horizontal tablets hanging on top were written:  Learn before you can probe the infiniteness of the universe.  The doctrines taught here in the south are genuine confucian doctrines.  They were inscribed by the emperor kangxi and qianlong respectively during the qing dynasty.  The building in front of us is the yushu library, yushu literally means imperial books, so yushu library ,built in in the early song dynasty, was a place to keep imperial books. books were continuously sent here during the succeeding dynasties. the library was first named classics treasuring house in the song dynasty, classic venerating house in the yuan and ming dynasties, and finally yushu library in the qing dynasty,. it had been repaired and expanded many times, and now it has a collection of over twenty thousand chinese classics. this building was rebuilt on its original site in 1986.  The two small pavilions xi quan and ni lan , built during the song and ming dynasties, were restored to the right and left of the pound galleries in order to display cultural relics.湖南導(dǎo)游詞
點(diǎn)擊復(fù)制文檔內(nèi)容
物理相關(guān)推薦
文庫吧 www.dybbs8.com
備案圖鄂ICP備17016276號(hào)-1